Get ready for fun in the sun!
March 8th, 2018
We all need a bit of Sunshine in our lives. But for our youngest ones the emphasis is on "a bit". Keeping their sensitive skin protected is very important. Here are a few useful pointers to help you out.
- Use removable mesh window shields to keep direct sunlight from coming in through the windows of your car or invest in UV window film, which can screen almost 100 percent of ultraviolet radiation without reducing visibility.
- Take walks early in the morning before 10 AM or after 4 PM and use a stroller with a sun-protective cover.
- Dress baby in lightweight clothing that covers the arms and legs.
- Choose a wide-brimmed hat or bonnet that protects the baby's face, neck, and ears. A baby who wears a hat during the first few months will get used to having it on.
- Doing these things while still looking and feeling cool used to be tricky, but we've developed a long line of smart and stylish product to help you.
Our Sun Hats where released last spring and was an instant success. Probably because they offer Sun protection SPF30, while still being OEKO-TEX certified AND incredibly versatile. There are four different ways of folding it to fit your preferred style of the day.
We have Stroller Parasols that match our Stockholm Stroller in fabrics, but thanks to their smart multi grip can be used on any stroller. Since it has dual joints it can be positioned in any direction to block the suns rays, regardless of where on the stroller you’ve placed it. No more constant shifting of positions! Plus, they do look adorable.
And speaking of the Stockholm Stroller, you haven’t missed that they have an extra extendable canopy that shields from the sun more effectively than other strollers. We call it the “Papparazzi Canopy” 😉 And the fabric has sun protection SPF 30.
Check out these products and much more on the “Sunshine week” that is now up on our website. Be sure to grab yours now, before spring makes them fly out of stock.
/ Elodie Details