How we ship
We ship most of our products ourselves. Before leaving our premises, each item is carefully inspected and packaged, in order to make sure that it will reach you in perfect condition. We only use shipping companies that we trust will deliver your order safely and in time. In the majority of cases we use the swedish postal service. We strive to keep delivery charges as low as possible. Hence most of the time we can not supply tracking numbers for your shipment. If you want us to use a different way of shipping, please contact us ahead of placing your order.
Shipping & Handling Charges
We use flat rate shipping charges as follows;
Within Sweden: 3€
United Kingdom: 6£ (Free freight above 99£)
Rest of Europe: 5€
Rest of the World: 10€
No other handling charges will be added.
Where we ship
We can ship to most countries in the world. If you do not reside in Sweden or the EU, please note that on top of the order payment, you will have to bear any customs charges when your order reaches your country. We have no control over these, and advise you to contact your local customs office. If you do not know how to do this, please contact us and we will be happy to help you in this respect.
We normally dispatch orders within 48 hours of receiving them. Orders within Europe have a delivery time of around 1 week. Most orders will reach customers outside of Europe within 14 days. Note, however, that this is an estimate and that deviations can occur.
Get ready for fun in the sun!
March 8th, 2018
We all need a bit of Sunshine in our lives. But for our youngest ones the emphasis is on "a bit". Keeping their sensitive skin protected is very important. Here are a few useful pointers to help you out.
- Use removable mesh window shields to keep direct sunlight from coming in through the windows of your car or invest in UV window film, which can screen almost 100 percent of ultraviolet radiation without reducing visibility.
- Take walks early in the morning before 10 AM or after 4 PM and use a stroller with a sun-protective cover.
- Dress baby in lightweight clothing that covers the arms and legs.
- Choose a wide-brimmed hat or bonnet that protects the baby's face, neck, and ears. A baby who wears a hat during the first few months will get used to having it on.
- Doing these things while still looking and feeling cool used to be tricky, but we've developed a long line of smart and stylish product to help you. Our Sun Hats where released last spring and was an instant success. Probably because they offer Sun protection SPF30, while still being OEKO-TEX certified AND incredibly versatile. There are four different ways of folding it to fit your preferred style of the day. We have Stroller Parasols that match our Stockholm Stroller in fabrics, but thanks to their smart multi grip can be used on any stroller. Since it has dual joints it can be positioned in any direction to block the suns rays, regardless of where on the stroller you’ve placed it. No more constant shifting of positions! Plus, they do look adorable. And speaking of the Stockholm Stroller, you haven’t missed that they have an extra extendable canopy that shields from the sun more effectively than other strollers. We call it the “Papparazzi Canopy” 😉 And the fabric has sun protection SPF 30.
Check out these products and much more on the “Sunshine week” that is now up on our website. Be sure to grab yours now, before spring makes them fly out of stock.
/ Elodie Details