Pacifier & Pacifier Clip Set - Chocolate
Set with matching Pacifier and Pacifier Clip
The natural look and feel are achieved by mixing plant-based bamboo fibres with traditional polyphropylene-plastic. By using fast growing and renewable bamboo as a resource, we reduce the environmental impact. These bamboo pacifiers have a retro-inspired look and have dual ventilation holes to reduce skin irritation. Suitable from 3 months of age.
- Partly plant-based materials: Made in part with natural plant-based materials.
- Suction part in natural rubber Latex: Features a round teat made from Latex, a natural rubber-based material.
- High quality and easy maintenance: Tested and approved according to the European safety standard EN-1400. Easy to clean and sterilize in boiling water. Instructions for use included.
- Free from harmful substances: Completely free from BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
Elodie's flagship product and the one that inspired the founding of the company back in 2005. Attach the clip to your child’s clothing and the silicone ring to the pacifier.
- Keeps the pacifier clean: Ensures that the pacifier never gets lost, dirty, or unsanitary from falling to the ground.
- High quality materials: The buckle is made of stainless steel that is nickel-free and hypoallergenic and has lacquered wood covering. The strap is made with recycled polyester. The food grade silicone ring is durable. Details in high quality vegan leather.
- Safety approved: Tested and approved according to the high safety standards of EN-12586:2007 + A1:2011, meaning they are mechanically safe to use and free from any harmful substances.
Before the pacifier is used for the first time it should be sterilized. Put the pacifier in boiling water and let it boil covered for 5 minutes. Then leave to cool for 30 minutes before squeezing out any water from the teat. We do not recommend microwave sterilization equipment. Do not pull the teat or use the pacifier within 30 minutes after sterilization.
The pacifier should be cleaned before each use. We recommend washing it in lukewarm running water. Do not use detergent to clean the pacifier.
Always inspect the pacifier before each use. Pull the teat in all directions and discard it immediately if there are any signs of deterioration. Regardless of appearance or deterioration, replacing the pacifier after one month of use is highly recommended.
If dirty, wipe the band with a wet cloth and a little washing soap or warm water with mild detergent. Always wipe the clip dry if it gets wet. It may start to rust when in contact with liquids or moisture for an extended period.
The metal clip is designed to attach to clothing only and should not be forced on to thicker products such as the stroller or the baby bouncer as this may damage the closing mechanism.
For your child’s safety, never allow the pacifier clip to be used as a toy or teething ring by your child. Never attach the clip to cords, ribbons or other loose or extendable parts of clothing. Inspect the pacifier clip before each use and discard immediately if there are signs of weakening or deterioration in any part of the product.
@elodiedetails - get inspired by our feed on Instagram and shop our styles