AMAZON SALES & CATALOGUE ADMINISTRATOR
Join one of Sweden’s most loved baby and toddler brands and help us succeed in our mission to make life even more beautiful for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for an Amazon Sales and Catalogue Administrator to administrate our product catalogue on Amazon’s five platforms in Europe, and make sure our brand is represented in the best possible way according to our global brand strategy. The position is a 12-month full-time maternity cover and will commence as soon as possible. You will report to the Digital Business Manager. The position is based in central Stockholm, Sweden.
Tasks include but are not limited to;
- Creating and handling product listings on Amazon Seller Central
- Ensuring that the current product catalogue availability and pricing is up to date
- Making sure that the product presentation on Amazon’s platforms is always displayed correctly and optimized for conversion
- Taking ownership of having material such as text, pictures, movies, and product data available on all Amazon platforms in correct language
- Monitoring promotions and increase traffic aligned with the commercial objectives
- Identifying and raising any areas of improvement and solving problems on the different European Amazon platforms to reach the commercial goals, company goals, and align with the global Amazon strategy
- Taking ownership of following the launch plan for new product launches on Amazon’s platforms and making sure that the material is uploaded correctly and at the right time, as well as following the product life cycle to improve product listings thought their lifetime
- Monitoring product ratings, customer feedback and interactions and coordinate with other departments
Experience with digital retail is a must, while experience of working with Marketplaces such as Tmall, Rakuten, eBay, or Amazon Seller or Vendor Central is not expected or required but considered a big plus.
Other desirable backgrounds include;
- Long-time experience with Excel (key functions, large data sets)
- Background in ecommerce catalogue administration at a company with many product variations.
- Prominent English verbally and in writing, while Swedish, German, French, Italian or Spanish is considered a plus
- Experience of content marketing and search optimization
- Experience of working with rebranding in an ecommerce setting is considered a plus
- A ”we not me” mindset
Are you the one we’re looking for?
We are accepting applications until the 20th December 2019, but will start calling applicants for interviews before then, so don’t delay! Please mark your application with “Amazon (maternity cover)” and send the application including a CV, personal letter and references to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact us by email.